Step 2: Learner’s License Exam
- If you are under 18 you are eligible to take the exam online up to three times–contact us for a prepaid code to take the course online (after you have completed the 4 Hour Course). The results will automatically transfer to the DHSMV.
- If you are 18 or older you must take the written exam at a local DHSMV Office. We will reimburse 100% of the exam cost. Submit a Reimbursement Request Form along with Proof of Payment to email@example.com or Fax to 407-681-0560.
- ATTN: Florida Virtual School Students
- If you did not pass your first attempt at the exam through FVLS, you may enroll in Keys to Independence
- If you passed the Learner’s License Exam through FVLS you must still complete 6 Hours of Behind the Wheel Driving Training to qualify for auto insurance reimbursements through Keys to Independence