Step 6: Auto Insurance Reimbursement
- To receive Auto Insurance Reimbursements you must meet the following criteria:
- Valid Driver’s License
- 6 Hours Behind the Wheel Training Completion Certificate
- Enrolled in Keys to Independence
- In a Licensed Placement (EFC qualifies only if you are in a licensed placement)
- If you are aged 15-20.99, you reside in a Residential Group Home, and you do not own your own vehicle, you may be eligible for a prepaid policy with our underwriting partner. Contact us at 321-441-2060 or email@example.com for more info
- If you reside in a Foster Home or and/or own your own vehicle, the program will reimburse 100% of the cost of your individual policy at the interval you pay your bill (monthly, semi-annually, quarterly, annually, etc.).
- To process the initial Auto Insurance Reimbursement you must provide:
- Copy of the Declaration Page of the Policy showing:
- Name of Insurance Policy
- Coverage amounts
- Youth’s name
- Youth’s portion of insurance cost
- Policy Number
- Proof of Payment for the period a reimbursement is requested for
- A Reimbursement Request Form
- Auto Insurance Reimbursements are processed the same business day that required documentation is received; failure to submit all required documentation will result a delay of your reimbursement.
- The Declaration Page is only required for the first reimbursement and when a new policy coverage year begins.